Leh is a dream destination for many travelers in India and even for those who are visiting from overseas. It is not just a destination for solo travelers but has so much to offer to young travelers, families, and couples alike. Leh is famous for its high altitudes and numerous passes connecting various locations in this difficult terrain. To explore the best tourist places in Leh, one must visit this frozen paradise to explore its secrets and admire its breathtaking beauty. Leh is a dream destination for many travelers and the holy grail for adventure enthusiasts. If you are a photography enthusiast, then Leh is the paradise you have been waiting for all your life. There isn’t much to offer in terms of nature or wildlife photography, but what you can capture instead is a vast empty canvas that you can pain.
No FAQ available
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- First Aid Kit
- Personal Medication
- Water Bottle
- Power Bank
- Mobile Charger/Travel Charger
- Hand Sanitizer
Delhi to Delhi
|| 28999 / Person
|| 27999 / Person
|Dual Rider - Own Bike - With Fuel
|| 28999 / Person
|| 27999 / Person
- Reach Manali by morning, Have Breakfast.
- We have kept this day for acclimatization purposes.
- However, you can head out to visit some famous places in Manali like Vasishta Temple, Hadimba temple, The Mall road, etc.
- Collect your bike and come back to the hotel by evening
- A short brief for the next day to start our trip further
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Wake up early in the morning, have breakfast, and check out of the hotel.
- Later start your much-awaited Ladakh trip on the famous Leh Manali highway.
- We’ll cross the Atal Tunnel to enter Lahaul Valley.
- We will mesmerize the beautiful view of Sissu village, Keylong.
- Reach Jispa by evening.
- Overnight stay in Jispa
- Wake up, have breakfast, and check out of the camps..
- Drive through the beautiful region of Ladakh,
- We will take a halt at Suraj Tal Lake, Tsokar Lake, Suraj Tal Lake, Sarchu, Pang, Nakeela, and Lachungla.
- Reach Pang by afternoon and have lunch in these gorgeous plains..
- Later on, we’ll cross Tanglang La (the second highest pass in the world) to reach Leh.
- Overnight stay in Leh.
- Post breakfast, head out to explore the region.
- Visit the Hall of Fame Museum, Shanti Stupa, Magnetic Hills, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara.
- Explore the local market and cafes. Do some shopping if you’d like.
- Strike a conversation with a local to know the culture and history of the place.
- Return to the hotel by evening.
- Overnight stay in Leh
- Wake up and have breakfast at the camps and then check out.
- Head for the beautiful Nubra Valley via Khardungla (The highest motorable road at 5359mt.)
- You will find yourself surrounded by the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
- Check in to the hotel and visit the Sand dunes( cold desert of India), and take a camel safari(self-paid).
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
- Wake up to see the first ray of sun falling on the mighty Himalayas.
- Post breakfast, head to Pangong via Agham and Shyok villages
- Pangong Tso is a high-altitude alpine lake and is the most fascinating lake because it changes its color according to its surroundings.
- Reach Pangong Lake by evening and check in to the campsite.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Pangong.
- Post breakfast, head back to Leh.
- We’ll cross the 2nd highest motorable road in the world “The mighty Chang La” situated at an altitude of 17,550ft.
- Reach Leh around evening.
- Dinner and overnight stay in this magical land.
- Post breakfast, head towards Jispa for the overnight stay.
- We will take the same route that we took to reach Leh from Manali.
- Reach Jispa by evening.
- Overnight stay in Jispa.
- Wake up with the most scenic views in front.
- Have breakfast and check out.
- Head towards Manali. Reach Manali by noon.
- Explore the cafes and market area for some final shopping.
- Evening departure to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi the next morning
- Volvo Transfers from Delhi to Manali & Back
- Bike Rental for 6 days including fuel from Sarchu to Sarchu (for Bike option)
- Tempo traveler from Manali to Sarchu and Sarchu to Manali (for Bike option)
- Tempo traveler from Manali to Manali (for traveler option).
- Mechanical Backup
- All inner line permits for the trip
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Availability of oxygen 24x7 in case of any emergency.
- Riding Gears (Helmets, Gloves, Elbow Guards, Knee Pads (Though it is recommended you carry your own gears for comfort).
- GST 5% applicable extra.
- Any kind of food and beverages that are not mentioned in the inclusions like Alcohol, Mineral Water, Meals,
- Refreshments and Lunches while traveling on highways.
- Any personal expenses like tips to drivers, entry tickets, photography/videography charges, and any kind of activities on the trip.
- Any costing arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the customer on the spot).
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any damage to the bike except engine damage must be borne by the client.
✔ Authentic Government ID Card
✔ Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
✔ Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
✔ Personal Medicines (if any) & a few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
✔ Power Banks
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
No blog available