Bangkok has attracted millions of visitors annually for decades, offering tourists an incredible experience of cultural tradition-meets-modernity. It's got world-class food, stunning historical landmarks, and some of the best hospitality around the globe.
One of the best reasons to visit Pattaya is to enjoy its crazy nightlife. As the sun sets, this place turns into the dream destination for party lovers. The lively atmosphere which takes place at night is an important reason why many travelers visit this place.
No FAQ available
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Extra pair of socks
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- First Aid Kit
- Personal Medication
- Power Bank
- Water Bottle
- Mobile Charger/Travel Charger
- Hand Sanitizer
Bangkok to Bangkok
|| 22999 / Person
|| 19999 / Person
- Start your Bangkok Pattaya tour package from Delhi and reach Bangkok airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel in Pattaya.
- Check in at the hotel and spend the day on your own.
- In the evening, you can take a stroll and see nearby places.
- Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast, get picked up from your hotel as your Bangkok Pattaya tour package from Mumbai takes you for a half-day tour to Nong Nooch tropical garden.
- This 2.4 sq km landscape consists of a theme park, with daily cultural shows, restaurants, and accommodation as well as a vast area showcasing individually themed gardens.
- Coming up next is the Tiffany show in Pattaya, enjoy this entertainment extravaganza.
- After this experience, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Wake up to a delicious breakfast and set out for an exciting trip to Coral Island, also known as Koh Larn.
- Take a 45-minute boat ride from Pattaya pier to reach Koh larn, it is surrounded by white sand beaches and turquoise waters. You can try snorkeling, wind-surfing, or parasailing here.
- After a fun-filled experience, relish some Indian cuisine during lunch break.
- Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast, check out from your hotel and transfer to Bangkok for the second phase of your Bangkok Pattaya package
- As you reach, check in at the hotel in Bangkok and after freshening up, head out for half-day sightseeing.
- You will be exploring the famous temples, monuments, and the Gems Gallery.
- In the evening, go to visit the Sealife ocean World and return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and get picked up from your hotel for a day out at Safari World and Marine Park. It consists of a Safari park, bird sanctuary, and Marine Park where you will see herds of Asian and African ungulates and a very large free-flying water birds sanctuary. The main drive-thru area houses 100 individuals of a single species.
- After a full-day trip, head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having breakfast, check out from your hotel and get dropped off at Bangkok airport for your return flight as your Bangkok Pattaya holiday package from Mumbai completes its course.
- Accommodation: 5 nights of accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals: Breakfast as per the itinerary
- Transfers: Airport pick-up and drop as per your flight timings and internal transfers as per itinerary.
- Transport: Comfortable and hygienic vehicle for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
- Visa assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)
- Guide: Professional driver cum guide to help you explore the islands
- The package doesn't include the cost of any form of insurance, rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, and entry tickets.
- Other expenses such as drinks and tips are not included. Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation.
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing. Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
- Any other services not specified above in inclusions.
✔ Authentic Government ID Card
✔ Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
✔ Personal Medicines (if any) & a few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
✔ Power Banks
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
No blog available